New Tea Menu

Clay Clayton

2 minutes ago, KBs mum said:

We travel with a mini kettle (unless on a cruise) can't understand which part of 'boiling water' is confusing. 

When in the USA our go to tactic is to identify a waitor who seems likely to have 'tea drinking country' immediate ancestry

When we travel in Europe we usually just take carry on, or I would follow your lead with a mini kettle. I have found a lot of buffet breakfasts have a flask with “hot water” for tea and is so variable depending on how long since it was filled and how much has been used. On our most recent holiday I remarked to my husband that you could bathe a baby in the hot water they had on offer for tea 😀

2 minutes ago, JollyJacqTar said:

When we travel in Europe we usually just take carry on, or I would follow your lead with a mini kettle. I have found a lot of buffet breakfasts have a flask with “hot water” for tea and is so variable depending on how long since it was filled and how much has been used. On our most recent holiday I remarked to my husband that you could bathe a baby in the hot water they had on offer for tea 😀

The kettle is confined to the hold with the useful but not essential clothes, however, when it arrives it is fallen upon in the same way as an oasis in the desert. 

• Haha 2