Need info on Breakaway Atrium cafe

btoad

It's been many years since I sailed on NCL.  I have an upcoming cruise on Breakaway.  I have been cruising on Celebrity for many years and one of my favorite pastimes is to get a decaf specialty coffee and pastry at the Cafe El Bacio (usually mocha, sometimes hot sometimes iced) .  

Is that something I would be able to get at the Atrium cafe?  Starbucks decaf has a little more caffeine than I can tolerate so I would be looking for specialty coffees using plain old decaf coffee.  

If drinks like that are available at the Atrium Cafe would they be included in the Unlimited Open Bar package?

Thanks for any help

42 minutes ago, btoad said:

It's been many years since I sailed on NCL.  I have an upcoming cruise on Breakaway.  I have been cruising on Celebrity for many years and one of my favorite pastimes is to get a decaf specialty coffee and pastry at the Cafe El Bacio (usually mocha, sometimes hot sometimes iced) .  

Is that something I would be able to get at the Atrium cafe?  Starbucks decaf has a little more caffeine than I can tolerate so I would be looking for specialty coffees using plain old decaf coffee.  

If drinks like that are available at the Atrium Cafe would they be included in the Unlimited Open Bar package?

Thanks for any help

The Atrium Café has been replaced with a Starbucks retail outlet. Specialty coffees are only available in the Premium Plus package. Regular old decaf is available in all restaurants and the buffet. 

image.png.f70f50074ee5b91a8d3c7f7a337b2b00.png

image.thumb.png.e4dea88f6790a76b6ee7b5eddabaa920.png

Edited by BirdTravels

BirdTravels, thanks for taking the time to help. I'll probably get to-go cups of regular old decaf at the buffet or restaurant and find a nice place to sit and enjoy the view :)

• Like 1

On 7/29/2023 at 12:42 PM, Toottoot22 said:

We will be sailing on The Star and noticed they have an Atrium Cafe. Was the Star’s atrium cafe replaced with a Starbucks ????? Thank you. Also is there a way to view the menu ? 

If it is still shown as an Atrium Cafe, then it is not a Starbucks. 

• 2 weeks later...