Premium Package complimentarySpecialty Dining x 2 .

hammo

Booked a short cruise on Princess with the Premium Package which includes 2 specialty dinners . 

Only way to make a reservation is via the app and did so assuming we would not be charged .Seemed all was well and got the times we liked .

Checked the CC and the two fees  have been charged in full - one for Sabatinis and one for Crown Grill .

Rang agents CrGu and was told to cancel them or keep them and have it looked at at guest relations onboard and they would give us cabin credit . 

We dont need cabin credit , we do need the reservations as we expect reservation times will be a challenge onboard .

Has anyone had success with making a specialty dinner reservation with the Premium Package pre cruise ?

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, hammo said:

Booked a short cruise on Princess with the Premium Package which includes 2 specialty dinners . 

Only way to make a reservation is via the app and did so assuming we would not be charged .Seemed all was well and got the times we liked .

Checked the CC and the two fees  have been charged in full - one for Sabatinis and one for Crown Grill .

Rang agents CrGu and was told to cancel them or keep them and have it looked at at guest relations onboard and they would give us cabin credit . 

We dont need cabin credit , we do need the reservations as we expect reservation times will be a challenge onboard .

Has anyone had success with making a specialty dinner reservation with the Premium Package pre cruise ?

We made and paid for 3 specialty restaurant reservations, then decided to upgrade to premium.  We did have to wait until we were onboard and we got OBC easily.  We also had no issues being able to change our reservation times once onboard.  I know this doesn’t help your issue with wanting a refund, just wanted to share our recent experience.

1 hour ago, hammo said:

I was able to make my reservations on the app and was not charged. It showed I had a dining credit to use in the dining tab and then was $0 due when reserving. The app is super buggy though. It took weeks of me going into the app to get the reservations I wanted.  

• Like 1

So - an update - Cancelled our reservations and rebooked for the same times . The original charges were refunded

The App said I have "dining credit " so tried again but the CC was charged again . Went on the Live Chat and operator could see the Premier Package and the reservations and that we had been charged once again the full amount . Suggested we call Princess MedallionClass people .

Just did that and yes they can see the reservations and the charges and the Premier Package purchase but I can only go to Guest Services onboard to have the charges resolved if I want to keep the reservations . Probably as a cabin credit . Thanks for nothing .

We are Platinum with Princess , All This would never be the case with our Elite status with Celebrity , so seems just a silly way to arrange something so simple .