VV App...so confused

tbmrt

I don't remember having difficulty inserting all pertinent info to my account on my SL cruise..Just booked BL and had quite a few problems w initial error message etc.

I can't seem to get to the place to insert husbands passport etc..I was just able to put in his name address, etc.

Uninstalled and reinstalled app..did not help..

Has anyone else recently encountered problems on the app?

I will call tomorrow to straighten things out.

1 hour ago, AdoraBelle said:

Doesn’t the other party need to have their own app login/VV account? It seemed that way when I sailed with my spouse. 

No, I was able to enter the info for both of us and complete the entire check in.  In my experience, the app works when it is in the mood and refuses to work when it is tired.

• Like 1

The app is broken for all sailings on the Brilliant Lady. I have been getting an error when switching to our sailing on BL since we booked a few months ago. Hope they get things sorted out soon, shore things will be opening up for the mermaiden in the next few weeks. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Fogcityca13 said:

The app is broken for all sailings on the Brilliant Lady. I have been getting an error when switching to our sailing on BL since we booked a few months ago. Hope they get things sorted out soon, shore things will be opening up for the mermaiden in the next few weeks. 

When I first open app it says, "You've hit a snag". Then it jumps to a message "Ahoy Sailor Your Voyage is being booked but your lady ship and her corresponding app are still being perfected.  Check back closer to your sail date, etc.  Then the Go to Account Settings Button shows and I can fill in all my info, but not my husband's as second sailor.  I guess that's my answer. 

• Like 2

The account page you are getting dumped to is the app account page, so if you use your husband’s phone you would be able to put his info in there. I wouldn’t worry about it because when they get the app running for BL, you’ll have to input all that info for the check in. Only thing you missing out on is selecting an arrival time. The arrival time is a big deal if you don’t have status matching, splash of romance, or in a suite.

1 hour ago, Fogcityca13 said:

The account page you are getting dumped to is the app account page, so if you use your husband’s phone you would be able to put his info in there. I wouldn’t worry about it because when they get the app running for BL, you’ll have to input all that info for the check in. Only thing you missing out on is selecting an arrival time. The arrival time is a big deal if you don’t have status matching, splash of romance, or in a suite.

Thanks I did put his info in on his app.  We don't have any special early arrival.  I don't see that this is available yet...Is that correct?  When we did SL I got a very early time which was great.  Guess we'll see what happens!

56 minutes ago, tbmrt said:

Thanks I did put his info in on his app.  We don't have any special early arrival.  I don't see that this is available yet...Is that correct?  When we did SL I got a very early time which was great.  Guess we'll see what happens!

no one can do check in yet for Brilliant Lady. Once that ship is working with the app the sooner you check in on the app the closer to 2pm arrival time you’ll get.

My guess would be around late September / early October that app will start working for Brilliant Lady once they have all the port operations finalized with the Puerto Rico or San Juan Port Authority. In addition to BL, the NCL Viva and Royal Jewel of the Seas will all be homeporting in San Juan starting in December/January for the season. It's possible they're still working out the final details on how all of that is going to work. Plus, while all indicators are that BL will sail on time, they may be waiting until they are 100% certain there will be no changes to the inaugural sailings before making that ship live on the app. 

I'm not sure what's going on with the $400M project that's supposed to build a new terminal and docks there as well as renovate the existing terminal and docks. That was announced in 2022 and I can't find any recent news reports on what is happening, if anything.  An emergency repair to Pier 3 was just completed in July for damage that happened in 2019 from the NCL Epic. But nothing about that big renovation project that I can find. 

• Thanks 1