Back From First Time Britannia Cruise

Lucysnan

As promised I have come back onto this forum to let you know how we enjoyed our first ever cruise. All in all we had a very enjoyable time, the only downside really was the so called App, which for some reason just stopped working at crucial times, probably because everyone was trying to access it at the same time.  We did manage to get the dining times we wanted probably because we like to eat early so joined the queue when it opened at 5.45pm. I would like to thank everyone who responded to my original worries and concerns about cruising and also to AndyMichelle for the tip about dropping off our luggage early and then walking across the park for lunch, as our embarkation time wasn’t until 3.45pm, We arrived back at the terminal at 3.00pm and were allowed to go straight on board as there were no queues. I was told cruising was addictive, and so it would seem as we have booked two more cruises for next year. Once again many thanks to everyone who responded offering advice and reassurance.

• Like 20

Glad to read you had a great time , I remember you posting "Had you done the right thing 

booking that cruise ?"

Well now you have your answer 😄 Hope you enjoy your next two !

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, kalos said:

Glad to read you had a great time , I remember you posting "Had you done the right thing 

booking that cruise ?"

Well now you have your answer 😄 Hope you enjoy your next two !

Thank you, hopefully we will 

2 hours ago, Lucysnan said:

As promised I have come back onto this forum to let you know how we enjoyed our first ever cruise. All in all we had a very enjoyable time, the only downside really was the so called App, which for some reason just stopped working at crucial times, probably because everyone was trying to access it at the same time.  We did manage to get the dining times we wanted probably because we like to eat early so joined the queue when it opened at 5.45pm. I would like to thank everyone who responded to my original worries and concerns about cruising and also to AndyMichelle for the tip about dropping off our luggage early and then walking across the park for lunch, as our embarkation time wasn’t until 3.45pm, We arrived back at the terminal at 3.00pm and were allowed to go straight on board as there were no queues. I was told cruising was addictive, and so it would seem as we have booked two more cruises for next year. Once again many thanks to everyone who responded offering advice and reassurance.

Thank you for reporting back, glad you had a good time. 

Andy 

• Thanks 1