Noise from the Sunset Bar on Edge Class ships

lovedecruise

Can anyone please tell me if we should be concerned with noise generated from the Sunset Bar if we are in an aft cabin on the higher decks?  Do they have a band playing there in the evening, and if so, do they play late?  Also, if on the starboard side of the ship, are you likely to get noise from the Magic Carpet at night?  Many thanks for your help.

We were very disappointed with the Sunset Bar on the Edge. There was no shade up there. No coverings.  Not enjoyable in the hot sun. We really didn’t go up there much in the evening. Not sure if there was music at night.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, lovedecruise said:

Can anyone please tell me if we should be concerned with noise generated from the Sunset Bar if we are in an aft cabin on the higher decks?  Do they have a band playing there in the evening, and if so, do they play late?  Also, if on the starboard side of the ship, are you likely to get noise from the Magic Carpet at night?  Many thanks for your help.

No bands at the Sunset Bar. No staterooms above the Sun Set Bar. OVC is between deck 12 staterooms and the Sun Set Bar. Depends how close you are to the Magic Carpet. 

Edited by doghog

1 hour ago, dsa181920 said:

We were very disappointed with the Sunset Bar on the Edge. There was no shade up there. No coverings.  Not enjoyable in the hot sun. We really didn’t go up there much in the evening. Not sure if there was music at night.

We were disappointed with Apex Sunset Bar. Went there once. On Silhouette we went every time the weather allowed. 

• Like 1

Redirecting back to OP's original query (noise, not shade), I never recall seeing a band around the Sunset Bar---maybe a singing guitarist, but never at night.  Ditto for MC---no band.  I remember little activity on it in the evening.