Entertainment reservations not open?

We are sailing on Allure in September. The RCCL website says entertainment reservations opened up the first day of the month preceding the cruise. (Though I have seen reports of reservations opening up to 60 days out.) I am still not seeing the option to book in the cruise planner. I know I can reserve onboard but I'd really like to do it ahead of time. I've tried clearing my cache and using different devices.

I tried to search for this topic but didn't come up with anything. Has anyone seen this before? 

There is no set, guaranteed time for entertainment to open.

In general, it's usually 30-60 days out, often early in the month before your cruise month (like you said) but not necessarily on the 1st.

Just keep checking. Mine opened exactly 30 days out for my Wonder June 4th sailing.

Edited by OCSC Mike

I went online last night ( as the app still shows unavailable ) for my september Harmony cruise and was able to book 4 shows.

Headliner and comedy club were not showng .

Edited by loman
added Harmony

Just now, OCSC Mike said:

There is no set, guaranteed time for entertainment to open.

In general, it's usually 30-60 days out, often early in the month before your cruise month (like you said) but not necessarily on the 1st.

Just keep checking. Mine opened exactly 30 days out for my Wonder June 4th sailing.

Thanks! I got that timeline from Royal's site but I should have known better than to trust that 🙂

• Like 1

Where exactly do you find it on the website.  Sailing September 17 and I a trying to book via the website rather than app.  In the plan my cruise section, the only tab I see is “onboard activities”, I don’t see or don’t know where to look for the “entertainment tab”.  Sorry for all the questions, this is the first cruise where I have had to pre book entertainment.

Thanks

9 minutes ago, KEG21552 said:

Where exactly do you find it on the website.  Sailing September 17 and I a trying to book via the website rather than app.  In the plan my cruise section, the only tab I see is “onboard activities”, I don’t see or don’t know where to look for the “entertainment tab”.  Sorry for all the questions, this is the first cruise where I have had to pre book entertainment.

The "Entertainment" tab should be just to the right of the "Onboard Activities" tab.

I am going in Sept and got a e mail to reserve 4 shows. I can also log into the rccl web site and reserve one of the 4 shows. The comedy show can be reserved once on the ship, one time. If you go to the comedy club about 30 minutes before the show you can get in the stand by line and get in each night. I have never been turned away. This also work for the ice skating show.