Embassy Suites Manager's Reception?

rcrabb1513

We are Hilton Honors members and our first choice are Hilton properties. Our last stay at Embassy Suites (in Seattle) the Managers Reception was changed from an open bar to a 2 drink per person limit.  Does anybody know if that is a new policy across all the Embassy Suites? 

We have also read the FLL Embassy property on 17th street is showing it's age.  Any comments on that?

I know its a while ago, but we were in the ES by Newark airport in 2017 and they had gone to 2 free drinks, but after that, you could have anything for $2! Got drinks for my wife and myself...gave the barman $5 and he was happy...after a few, so were we!

Simon

1 hour ago, sddsddean said:

I know its a while ago, but we were in the ES by Newark airport in 2017 and they had gone to 2 free drinks, but after that, you could have anything for $2! Got drinks for my wife and myself...gave the barman $5 and he was happy...after a few, so were we!

Simon

New Jersey has a law about free drinks, limiting them...we encountered it before 2017 at another ES in NJ. The change to two drinks system wide happened since Covid.

I agree about the discounted additional drinks. Wish other ES would copy it.