Why is ONLY my hubby listed to book an excursion?

hikerbiker

Good day wise Cruise Critic people. It's Sunday so can't contact Windstar until tomorrow but I'm trying to book excursions for upcoming Sep 2023 Wind Spirit trip and wondering if any of you can help.  On some excursion choices, only my hubby's name appears for booking.  Mine is missing.  So I can only check him off and book the excursion for him.  This occurs on more than one excursion choice.  Have not seen this before.  Any thoughts as to why this is?

Are you seeing it on the jet ski tours where it’s one ticket, for the both of you, for each 2-seater jet ski? Or the private tours where just one ticket is needed for your party? That is my only thought on where or why you might be seeing just one name come up. 

Spoke w/Windstar rep.  For a couple, if an excursion only lists one name, that means the excursion is full and you can be waitlisted - but you must pay in full to be waitlisted.  You must call Windstar to do this.  Also, having only done one previous Windstar cruise, I thought I could use my OBC towards excursions booked in advance (as other cruise lines allow).  Not so with Windstar.  Their policy is OBC is literally for only making purchases once you are on board and cannot be used towards excursions booked in advance.