Need Help Booking today D1 or JS

HI All,

I need to hear from anyone how has stayed in a D1 with 3 plus one child in a pack & play?

I am looking to book today on the EOS for june 2nd, look like the price between a D1 & JS is about $1k. I was just on the EOS in jan in a JS and the room was great.

But prices are reallt high for summer out of NJ so I was looking into the D1, Looks like the D1's do not have any pullman beds, only pull out, so I was wondering were would the pack $ play go.

the only other rooms that I can go into is the JS or an E2 (witch are a little tighter then the D1) and help would be great!

Thanks

Mike

HI All,

I need to hear from anyone how has stayed in a D1 with 3 plus one child in a pack & play?

I am looking to book today on the EOS for june 2nd, look like the price between a D1 & JS is about $1k. I was just on the EOS in jan in a JS and the room was great.

But prices are reallt high for summer out of NJ so I was looking into the D1, Looks like the D1's do not have any pullman beds, only pull out, so I was wondering were would the pack $ play go.

the only other rooms that I can go into is the JS or an E2 (witch are a little tighter then the D1) and help would be great!

Thanks

Mike

If your dates are flexible, find a cruise when 1388 or 1688 is available. It's officially a D1, but has the floor space of a JS. (not the closet or bathroom, though :))

Archived