Sabatini’s wine and food pairing menu

AnyMajorCruiseDude

We had a similar Super Tuscan wine pairing on the Royal in Sabatini's a few months ago and it was very enjoyable. We thought it was worth the price. I hope we see a dinner like this again on the Emerald in a few months.

image.jpeg

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Plato123 said:

We had a similar Super Tuscan wine pairing on the Royal in Sabatini's a few months ago and it was very enjoyable. We thought it was worth the price. I hope we see a dinner like this again on the Emerald in a few months.

image.jpeg

Somehow I don’t think it will be included with my complimentary suite dinner on embarkation night

t@AnyMajorCruiseDude, a terrific looking event.  I had never heard of such an event in the Sabatini's space.  It seems to me that it is the kind of event (the fare and the international wines) that would be held in, perhaps, Crown Grill.  On the other hand (the brain just kicked in) I wonder if the thinking was "It is easier for us to fill tables in Crown Grill.  So, let's not mess with that and see if we can fill up Sabatini's with this special event."

@Plato123, we attended a very similar Super Tuscan Dinner on the Royal Princess in September 2019.

STDinnerMenu.thumb.jpg.2f58dea3ab37285921578f85c5c52a43.jpg

Apologies that my image is not nearly as readable as yours.

We thought it was an outstanding event;  The tariff was $60 pp and it was one of the highlights of the cruise.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
11 minutes ago, Derfman60 said:

Can I use one of my 2 "Specialty" meals for the wine dinner/lunch?

This looks like the Super Tuscan lunch we did on the Ruby it was wonderful but no it is not a specialty meal and costs more

• Thanks 1