Quad size staterooms

spindrift

Although I’ve been on Oceania over 20 times, I’ve never had a room that indicated that it accommodated 4 people. Does anyone know if the A1, A2 or 3 that are quads have more crowded space than the average A1, A2, orA3?

While on this subject I’ve often wondered about differences.  If there is a Triple with a sofabed assume sofa normal size.  If it is a Quad with a  sofabed, is the sofa longer than the standard sofa to accommodate two people? If so, do you then lose one of the night stands to accommodate the longer sofa? 

Edited by EJL2023

8 minutes ago, spindrift said:

Nautica. I was in a starboard side room and wanted port (due to the itinerary). They moved me to a room across from the laundry (which I don’t mind-convenient 😁). It is indicated a quad .

It appears brochure deck maps that only single star rooms are Concierge across from laundry.  And single star indicates a triple with sofa bed. As LHT28 has indicated, the only quads are insides on R ships with two beds that drop down from ceiling.  This info from the 2024 collection brochure 'big' book.

Hope this helps.

13 minutes ago, spindrift said:

Nautica. I was in a starboard side room and wanted port (due to the itinerary). They moved me to a room across from the laundry (which I don’t mind-convenient 😁). It is indicated a quad .

It is  shown as  a triple on the deck plan

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/ships/nautica/deck-plans-details?deck=07

Either way the cabin size does not change 

If you have 4 pax in there it will feel crowded

My bad. Of course.  I must be losing it. So as a triple, any more crowded than non triple? The square footage shows the same. 216. 
I used to do PH and changed to Concierge after my husband passed away, so just that change reduced my living space. Hate to get any smaller🫣

appreciate your correction. 

5 minutes ago, spindrift said:

My bad. Of course.  I must be losing it. So as a triple, any more crowded than non triple? The square footage shows the same. 216. 
I used to do PH and changed to Concierge after my husband passed away, so just that change reduced my living space. Hate to get any smaller🫣

appreciate your correction. 

Brenda 

All the A B & C cabins are the dame size inside   

The  C cabins  forward on deck 6 &7 are an exception they have a bit more space