Is there a shuttle-tram-train or transport off Heritage Wharf?

boscobeans

3 hours ago, boscobeans said:

I am limited as to the amount of walking I can do due to knee issues and hate to waste it walking off the pier.

When docked at Heritage Wharf where does the tram to the dockyard area pick up passengers?

Really the ship berths are in the Dockyard. There is a tram that runs around the Dockyard but the stop is almost all the way to the ferry dock. The tram has replaced the train. Some of the I tram stops are on this map. The Orange circles not the yellow. 

IMG_0157.png

Edited by Charles4515

Thank you. I have been to Bermuda many times however I was asking about the transport from the SHIP to the DOCKYARD AREA when docked at the Heritage Wharf. 

I remember when there was a tram that went directly from the gangway at KINGS WHARF to the DOCKYARD.

I was asking if it still runs and if so, does it service ships docked at HERITAGE WHARF bringing them to the DOCKSIDE AREA.

My question has been answered, Thank you for your response.

42 minutes ago, boscobeans said:

I remember when there was a tram that went directly from the gangway at KINGS WHARF to the DOCKYARD.

It was not clear that you were asking about the Kings Wharf stop. Kings Wharf and Heritage Wharf are in the Royal Navel Dockyard. The reason I am answering this way as there are going to be other people besides you reading the answer and might think the ships are docked at a far away place. Unfortunately they discontinued the tram stop at Kings Wharf in the Dockyard a number of  years ago. 

Edited by Charles4515

4 hours ago, Charles4515 said:

Unfortunately they discontinued the tram stop at Kings Wharf in the Dockyard a number of  years ago. 

Whatever the proper terminology is, there is apparently still service off the pier.

8 minutes ago, boscobeans said:

Whatever the proper terminology is, there is apparently still service off the pier.

Off the pier is relative. The tram stop is marked on the first map. In post #2.  What it shows on the second map as a train stop is obsolete. But that second map shows the Dockyard.