$$$

53 minutes ago, ReRe71 said:

You may not need the extras but others may want them.

I don’t think I said otherwise.  They were clearly asking if you need to spend money there.  People can spend a ton of money there if they want.  But there is no need to spend a dime if one chooses.   

4 hours ago, Another_Critic said:

There is no lazy river at Coco Cay, only lazy people. 😉

Downright criminal not to have a lazy river!! I would literally spend my entire day in that tube (assuming there were bars on the route)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Miloomar said:

Downright criminal not to have a lazy river!! I would literally spend my entire day in that tube (assuming there were bars on the route)

Now there 's a winning idea . A small lazy river where you hand off your card and the time you complete the loop a few minutes later , your drink is ready . And so on .... And so on ... And so on !

Cheers ! ... And Cheers again 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/15/2023 at 11:05 AM, lindatoo said:

Can someone tell me about the charges for Perfect Day Island. I was told it could be up to $200 per person per day. I thought it was free. 

I spent $0 and had a fantastic day. 

My husband purchased two beers and had a fantastic day.  

Seriously, Perfect Day is a place where you can spend as much or as little as you want.  If you want to spend nothing, here's my advice: 

- Look at the maps ahead of time and choose your beach.  Most no-pay people will go to Chill Island, South Beach or Breezy Bay.  Or the pool.  

- Leave the ship early so you can get a prime lounger and head straight for your chosen spot; in my opinion, a good chair is essential.  

- The buffet lunch is good -- some of the best no-charge food you'll have on the cruise.  

- Bring plenty of sunscreen, etc., as it will be outrageously priced on the island.  Bring your towel from the ship so you won't have to stop to search for a towel station (but, if you find one, trade for a clean towel on the way back).  

22 hours ago, topnole said:

Totally free unless you want to spend money on extra things you don’t need.   

I'm fine with the included stuff. If someone has the money to spend on big ticket items, more power to them. That stuff isn't worth it to me, but to others it is. Nothing wrong with people wanting to enjoy the additional pay for items. Maybe they have plenty of money, saved for a while for a special day or for some other reason, whether they "need" it or not it's something they'll enjoy. 🥂🍾

Edited by ReneeFLL