2025 Sailings

Vineyard View

1 hour ago, Vineyard View said:

When does Oceania typically load their 2025 sailings?  There are a few in the system now, but I do not think all are loaded yet for Spring in Europe. 
Thank you

We asked our TA and she said that the rest of the 2025 cruises are currently expected to be announced in mid-October, and that the Allura schedule will precede it in mid-September.  But also cautioned that it could change.

Thank you both. Either the Med, western coast, or British Isles. Special anniversary and not sure of cruise or land, but definitely Europe again. The flights seem to feel longer each year  and have a few bucket lists still to check.  I looked at what is posted so far, and will wait for more to be added. 

Edited by Vineyard View

2 minutes ago, Vineyard View said:

Thank you both. Either the Med, western coast, or British Isles. Special anniversary and not sure of cruise or land, but definitely Europe again. The flights seem to feel longer each year  and have a few bucket lists still to check. 

so far  24 to choose from

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/cruise-finder#time_frame=2025-1|2025-2|2025-3|2025-4|2025-5|2025-6|2025-7&marketing_region=balticandscandinavia|britishisles|mediterranean&sort=featured:desc&page=1&pageSize=10

Thank you. I did see those. In our traveling window 16 of those are repositioning. Those remaining have one or two that may be of interest. Our sweet spot is 14 days (dog sitter). No less than 11 but that feels a bit short even with time added on front or back. I will keep looking. I know we can do B2B, which could work.  The one we have booked next year is a straight 14 day. I don’t see too many of those on Oceania….as well as others.
I do appreciate the information so thank you again

Edited by Vineyard View

7 minutes ago, Vineyard View said:

Thank you. I did see those. In our traveling window 16 of those are repositioning. Those remaining have one or two that may be of interest. Our sweet spot is 14 days (dog sitter). No less than 11 but that feels a bit short even with time added on front or back. I will keep looking. I know we can do B2B, which could work.  The one we have booked next year is a straight 14 day. I don’t see too many of those on Oceania….as well as others.
I do appreciate the information so thank you again

I agree 12 is too short  18  is good   but now we have a cat so  aiming for 14

our upcoming cruise is 15

Enjoy what ever cruise you chose

• Like 2