Last boarding time when in port ..

Piaa

If Wind Spirit has a departure time of 6pm from a port when would be last boarding .. 5:30pm?  Trying to plan a shore excursion and want to make sure we have enough time.

Thank you everyone 

34 minutes ago, Piaa said:

If Wind Spirit has a departure time of 6pm from a port when would be last boarding .. 5:30pm?  Trying to plan a shore excursion and want to make sure we have enough time.

Thank you everyone 

All aboard is 30 minutes before departure.

You have to make your own decision, but I've been on 3 Windstar excursions in 9 cruises (admittedly, they were all ambitious outings ... ) that were late coming back. I don't subscribe to the idea that only losers book the ship's pricey excursions. In one case, the ship had to free up its pier for the next ship, so the guides on the three busses were told by phone where to deliver us.

I think it's important to consider the actual location of the cruise port, and what the next port is. For example, we once chose to be on the very last Tender ride from Sorrento. But we were only having a high-end dinner with relatives, at the top of the long flight of steps down to the marina where the tender was.