Kenai Fjords Tour website

adios

I don't understand your question.  Who is "their?"  If you are looking for a website for the Kenai Fjords National Park, just use google to find the national park website.

The two companies which sell boat excursions are Major Marine (which is my preferred vendor) and Kenai Fjords Tours.  Both have easy to locate websites.

• Like 1

Plus there is at least one company that uses smaller boats.  I was looking at one that had a 6-person boat.  It costs more but could be an option for those who can afford it.

I think that since Major Marine is locally owned (per their website) and Kenai Fjords Tours is not is helping me make my choice of who to use for my Cruise next year.

On 8/21/2023 at 1:29 PM, SirTomster said:

Plus there is at least one company that uses smaller boats.  I was looking at one that had a 6-person boat.  It costs more but could be an option for those who can afford it.

I think that since Major Marine is locally owned (per their website) and Kenai Fjords Tours is not is helping me make my choice of who to use for my Cruise next year.

Kenai Fjords Tours is the original Kenai fjords tour operator so has been there a long time. We did the six-hour tour through them in 2013 on our “only” trip to Alaska, and will be booking with them again in 2025 (yep, Alaska hooks you!). 😁

2 hours ago, KruisinKath said:

Kenai Fjords Tours is the original Kenai fjords tour operator so has been there a long time. We did the six-hour tour through them in 2013 on our “only” trip to Alaska, and will be booking with them again in 2025 (yep, Alaska hooks you!). 😁

Oh yeah.  Went there in 2012 but a RT from Seattle.  But we were lucky enough to have selected a cruise that included Glacier Bay because we had no clue.  Our next one in 2024 will be a Southern Cruise that allows us to hit Seward and Kenai Fjords before the cruise starts.