Wellington, NZ

52 minutes ago, gdlamberth said:

Oceania's Free Shuttle List says several places in city center....can anyone tell me more specifically "Where in the City Center?"  Trying to set up a meet with friends.

Thanks,

Greg

gdlamberth Does Oceania say where in Wellington, these stop are?

As it could be "Museum of New Zealand Te Papa" or the "Wellington i site Visitor Information Centre" or somewhere else!

If you don't get any more information from any one else, I will try and get in touch with the Visitor Information Centre and see if I can get some more info for you :).

If worse comes to it, you could say to your friends that you could meet them at "Museum of New Zealand Te Papa"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Typically Wellington shuttles (for all cruise lines) stop near the iSite information centre in Wakefield St, which is a short walk to the Te Papa museum. They often have another stop i  the city which has varied a bit over the year - apparently last year they were stopping in Brandon St, near the corner of Lambton Quay, which is a short walk to the cable car.

I suggest meeting at the iSite.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Typically Wellington shuttles (for all cruise lines) stop near the iSite information centre in Wakefield St, which is a short walk to the Te Papa museum. They often have another stop i  the city which has varied a bit over the year - apparently last year they were stopping in Brandon St, near the corner of Lambton Quay, which is a short walk to the cable car.

I suggest meeting at the iSite.

10 minutes ago, Kiwi_cruiser said:

gdlamberth Does Oceania say where in Wellington, these stop are?

As it could be "Museum of New Zealand Te Papa" or the "Wellington i site Visitor Information Centre" or somewhere else!

If you don't get any more information from any one else, I will try and get in touch with the Visitor Information Centre and see if I can get some more info for you :).

If worse comes to it, you could say to your friends that you could meet them at "Museum of New Zealand Te Papa"

Thank you both!  The iSite is a great suggestion since it's close to the Te Papa Museum.

Greg