Port Canaveral to Cape Canaveral

Slyfox16

What do you mean by the cape? Do you mean the city? There is a local bus route that circles up near the port…how close depends on which terminal you’re at…and the bus runs all down the main drag of the city of Cape Canaveral and Cocoa Beach.

You can get a first fare free online, but not too much in advance because it expires in one hour after activation. It’s $1.50 per ride.

https://321transit.com/eta-maps

• 3 months later...
On 8/21/2023 at 11:36 PM, Slyfox16 said:

Is there a bus or shuttle that runs from the port to the cape?

On 8/22/2023 at 8:38 AM, Anita Latte said:

What do you mean by the cape? Do you mean the city?

I am seeking transportation from Port Canaveral cruise terminal 10 to Cape Canaveral at the 321 Transit route 9 bus stop located at the intersection of George King Boulevard and Dave Nisbet Drive. Ideally there would be bus service at terminal 10, but 321 Transit does not serve this terminal, and no other company appears to operate a bus service either. I would consider walking, but it does not look safe (or even lawful) to do so. The only option appears to be taxi, but there appear to be few taxi services available and none responsive to online inquiries. Most concerning is the return trip back to the cruise terminal in the evening. I would think that the trip would take about ten minutes, and the 3-mile trip would cost about ten dollars.