All The Planning and All The Excitement and…Pffft….it’s Gone!

Lady Arwen

Two dogs, six cats, many parakeets-- I have been a pet parent for decades, and so I know the challenge of balancing their care with my strong travel desires.

I am glad everything worked out for your boy and he is doing well.  There will always be another cruise to take in the future!

• Thanks 1

We had to cancel our Alaska cruise in May for medical reasons so got a refund but AON was very fast.  It was 2 weeks from the date we placed the claim for the refund to be issued.  Glad you were home & didn't have to deal with the emergency while on the ship & glad he is going to be ok!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, happy42cruise said:

We had to cancel our Alaska cruise in May for medical reasons so got a refund but AON was very fast.  It was 2 weeks from the date we placed the claim for the refund to be issued.  Glad you were home & didn't have to deal with the emergency while on the ship & glad he is going to be ok!

Thanks!  Two weeks would be great.  We’ll be booking something this week.  We’ll pay the deposit and use FCC for the balance.