Why, God, Why???

Above Sea Level Cruiser, throw in shipping and handling for your MIL (transportation to the port and her half of the cruise fare), and you've got a deal!! :) --at least for taking her on a cruise--the length dependent on how long you want to pay for her to be gone, opps, I mean, enjoying a cruise.:)

And this could be a double win for you as you could get points with DW for the wonderful present (a cruise) you are giving MIL. :)

The gangster (just kidding) part of me wants to call you right now!

Again just kidding.

Seriously, how much time would it take to get her from here to there? Sorry, I'm babbling uncontrolably, I'm just so excited!!! Oh crap, - MIL over shoulder. Bye for now:(

I have the approved time off work, the money to go, and no one to go with.

Why doesn't RCL have a roommate plan or singles rate? All they will give me off is $100.00 off of the double occupancy rate.

Does anyone have any advice?

Does anyone want to cruise Grandeur anytime in May? :D

AARRrrghhhh!!!

Take a hooker. You can get a good rate on a long term lease.

Well, the problem is, I really want to sail locally. That means Baltimore for this summer. I just went on a cruise for Christmas and had to end up paying for two tickets and giving the other one away. I'll probably have to do it again next December. I don't want to do it again.

It's frustrating because RCL's "Single Rate" is $100.00 off the double occupancy rate. Not exactly a bargin. I might as well just pay the extra $100.00 and give it away - again.

Every other line seems to have a roommate program... :cool:

I would be open for it if they had one. I just want to be on the boat.

I loved that boat!!! I keep pouring over my pictures from last summer. :(

Could you possibly go April 9-16? I know someone looking for a roommate for Radiance trip that week. She is a teacher and lives in Hampton Roads.

I don't get out of school until the end of April and I'll be back in school in June. <sigh>

I hope your friend has fun on her trip! :D

Hi Jenny! How are you? So which cruise did you take in December? My husband and I went on the Grandeur again in November, we did the repo cruise. I loved it. Did not have as many kids on it as it had in June when we went.

Take care, Annieeee

I am just great Jenny. How about yourself? I see that you are still in school, great!

So what cruise are you hoping to hop on ?

Annieeee

Grandeur, of course!! :D

I did HAL for Christmas, and will be doing that again this year. If I can't get something worked out, I may just have to settle for CCL out of Norfolk again. :( At least they have a roommate program AND a singles rate. I also have milage points. So I have some options....

When is your next Grandeur cruise???

• 2 weeks later...

Archived