Water packages

Onelung

Hi All, is there a water package on P&O?  I know they do the non-alcoholic and refresh packages but I just want bottled water. I know there are water stations around the ship but the treated water onboard does not agree with me so I tend to buy lots of bottles of water so wondered if they offered any kind of deal.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Cathygh said:

It's buy 6 cans 500ml each for £7.65 and save 15%. I usually buy 5 litres in port or 2 if i have to carry it far.

I knew there was a 6 and a 5 in the offer somewhere. 😁

• Haha 1

We buy the water can package for my husband, but my son and I really dislike the taste. The water out of the fruit juice machine is equally awful. 

Iona had a separate ice-water machine in the buffet and Quays that was nice, and we would fill bottles with that. However, you want take on water of your own either at boarding or at port with no restrictions. 

1 hour ago, Cloudyrain said:

We buy the water can package for my husband, but my son and I really dislike the taste. The water out of the fruit juice machine is equally awful. 

Iona had a separate ice-water machine in the buffet and Quays that was nice, and we would fill bottles with that. However, you want take on water of your own either at boarding or at port with no restrictions. 

I trust that you don't fill the bottles directly from the dispenser, but use a glass to transfer the water into the bottle. I've seen far to many bottles taken from mouth then jammed onto the dispensing spout to make using the water dispensers a pleasing prospect. 

I have started taking a water bottle with an in-built  filter system. I use that to make tea and to fill my ordinary water bottle. It certainly helped with the taste of my early morning cuppa. 

There are signs no on the dispensers in the buffet requesting you not to fill bottles (I assume directly).

My girls love their air-up bottles, personally I tihnk it's marketing gimmick, but if it works for you that'd be an affordable option to mask the taste?

I still want to try and take a soda stream on board 🙂