Can you add "have it all" once onboard?

Real NHDOC

I know some lines let you add their combined packages equivalent to the "HIA" once aboard but was wondering if anyone knows whether HAL does this and if so is it the same $50PP/Day? 

We just booked some Princess cruises and saw they allow us to add Princess Plus (their "HIA") once onboard and even let you use OBC to pay for it which is great.  Wondered if HAL does that too?

Edited by Real NHDOC
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

AFAIK it must be done prior to the cruise.  

Thanks.  That was my recollection but sometimes things do change...Princess even has the option to add it using their app without even having to visit Guest Services.  Maybe when HAL's IT person graduates from middle school they can incorporate some advanced features like that into the Navigator 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Real NHDOC said:

Thanks.  That was my recollection but sometimes things do change...Princess even has the option to add it using their app without even having to visit Guest Services.  Maybe when HAL's IT person graduates from middle school they can incorporate some advanced features like that into the Navigator 😉

I think when the IT person got into middle school they hit the "Cat's in the cradle" moment and lost their drive and momentum.  They were better before being "educated".

Just as a bit of back-up I looked at the Daily Program for our completed cruise this month and there is no mention of HIA being available to purchase.  Also, I do not recollect any signage on the ship that offered the opportunity to purchase it onboard.

• Like 1

I saw someone post that they could add it a ways back but my experience on adding it was the same as VMAX1700’s.  My friends wanted to add it on board as they didn’t have it on one segment and they were refused.

I heard someone else say the same thing.

There was nothing in our Daily nor any signage about adding it on board.

Thanks for the replies.  I know they have now made it pretty easy to add it to any booking before boarding (up to 3 days before) which they never used to do so hopefully at some point they will extend that to being able to buy on the ship.