B2B Gty question

13 minutes ago, island lady said:

We have had quite a few "consecutive cruisers" lunches during the past.  

We've had them on every b2b we've done.  When I said they set up turnaround day I meant that also.  I have seen posts by people who ask how to search for b2b cruises as in they think Royal puts them together as a set which they do not.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BND said:

We've had them on every b2b we've done.  When I said they set up turnaround day I meant that also.  I have seen posts by people who ask how to search for b2b cruises as in they think Royal puts them together as a set which they do not.

LOL!   Though technically, since they opened up Serenade to the 17 mini legs...I guess we are on planned B2B set up with those now.  😄 

• Like 2

FYI, your room steward will move your "packed bags" to your new room on turn around day. You can get your new luggage tags from guest services if they are not delivered to your room. I didn't know this on my first B2B.  Any alcohol you purchase in the ports "should" be returned to your first room on the last night prior to turn around day.  Also don't forget to book any specialty restaurants for your second leg, if you are doing this. Since you don't have to rescan you luggage, you can just put your alcohol in it and not back in carry-on. Hope this helps.

Edited by nimbex1970