Viking Sky | Dec 20, 2023 & Jan 6, 2024 | World Cruise

Clay Clayton

4 hours ago, CDNPolar said:

We are a few years from a world cruise yet with both of us still working, but hope to meet. you one day on a Viking ship!

Yeah I wish y'all were joining us, would be fun.   We've booked (before we knew we were doing the WC) the Buenos Aires to Barcelona transatlantic in March 2025-maybe that is short enough?🤞

39 minutes ago, Clay Clayton said:

Yeah I wish y'all were joining us, would be fun.   We've booked (before we knew we were doing the WC) the Buenos Aires to Barcelona transatlantic in March 2025-maybe that is short enough?🤞

We are already booked with friends on Across the Bay of Bengal for March of 2025.  It is our tenth wedding anniversary cruise and friends have committed, otherwise perhaps that could have happened.

4 hours ago, CDNPolar said:

We are already booked with friends on Across the Bay of Bengal for March of 2025.  It is our tenth wedding anniversary cruise and friends have committed, otherwise perhaps that could have happened.

Nice! We had been watching the Marco Polo for last fall, but it never got promo's but the Hong Kong to Bangkok did.  We booked that in Spring of 22 and of course they canceled in June or July.  When I was comparing the costs of the WC to four other cruises we wanted to do-the across the Bay of Bengal was one of them.  I'm sure you'll have a great time. 

And early congratulations on the anniversary-our 10 year will be in December of 2024, it will also be our 34th anniversary of being together ...but whose counting😂

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Welcome aboard-Glad to hear!  

Looks like you're new to CruiseCritic so welcome to CC also. 

It usually takes folks a while to find the LGBTQ+ rollcalls, you're speedy😂

You might want to post over on the mainstream rollcall also: 

Edited by Clay Clayton