Labor Day Flash Sale

NMTraveller

I am researching transfers from Valparaiso to Santiago airport and I am finding direct bus transfers frustrating as most want to bundle it with a tour.

has anyone booked a direct transfer at a reasonable cost? It is an hour and a half to the airport and most transfers are coming in at $50 plus which seems high.

fell free to contact me directly skip@cwo.com

Kudos to cruise critic---   I just saved a ton of money on my upcoming Eclipse Thanksgiving cruise.

Last night I went on CC around 8:30 pm -- and saw the Labor Day flash sale on this topic.  So I went on the web site and saw that a lot of my add ons: 2 excursions, wi fi package, etc.  went down in price substantially--- So I called up hoping someone was still around to answer the phone at customer service-- surprisingly to me someone did pick up---  I explained that I wanted to change my pricing for a lot of stuff, but not at the expense of losing reservation times, etc.   It took about an hour to get things all sorted out, including first making refund in obc for 1 sold out activity and 1 restaurant where it was booked for the time we needed--- The agent then applied the obc to the last thing that needed changing so that the end result was a savings of about $275.00.  I would not have thought of checking for this sale, if I hadn't been reminded after going on this site.  So thanks so much to all.  Anita

• Like 1

On 8/31/2023 at 3:18 PM, bikerunner said:

I really wish they would discount the drink upgrade from Classic to Premium.  Still sitting at the 5%.  Noticed today the wifi upgrade to premium was only 2.99 per day, for my April TA.  

Can somebody instruct me on where to find the cost of the upgrade from Classic to Premium on the website or app?