Great customer service today!

asnaleah

There was a change in an excursion we had purchased previously. We did not like the new timing so I called Celebrity to see if we could change it to the next day (we are overnight in port). Waited less than 1 minute, got connected to the lovely Richard who not only changed that excursion, but due to the flash sale, repriced all the other excursions we had booked. Quite a savings. Richard made my day!!

• Like 3

I have to say that I have booked flights with FBC for 2 sailings next year.  In the last couple of weeks I had to contact them a couple of times.

1) Had an AA flight change which changed my 1 stop to 2 stops.   Rather than wait 30-60 days as stated in the email I called.  A couple minute wait and a lovely agent who moved me to a 1 stop United flight for $100 less pp.

2) Called to book flight for a sailing at the 330 day mark.   Celebrity had my desired flight but almost $2k pp more than on the AA site.  Again very short hold time and another kind agent answered, gathered my info and presented me with her choice.   I asked if they had the AA flights and she quoted me the HIGH price on the FBC website.  I told her the price on the AA site and asked her about their advertised best price gty.  She responded that the AA price was non-refundable which was correct so I gave her the refundable price which was $200 more.  She put me on hold and came back in about 2 minutes with my desired flights, refundable for $5 less than the non-refundable price on the AA site.

I generally don't do FBC but given the current airline pricing I'm taking advantage of the pay later and will take my chances with any hiccups.

I found both agents knowledgeable and efficient, making sure everything was taken care of and correct before hanging up.

Edited by wrk2cruise
  • Like 1