Suite Bar Stocking Preferences

aliaschief

20 hours ago, Klapka said:

Just booked 28 days with Seabourn and I am looking to answer a simple question.  I know you guys will be able help.

We were recently on a Silversea cruise, which was not as good as we had expected, but one thing we loved was that the wine we had requested for the suite fridge was promptly replaced as we drank it (and we had asked for champagne!).

I have a feeling that, although Seabourn will provide an initial stock, but once it is gone, it is gone.  To be clear I am referring to wine, not spirits, beers or sodas.

They will re-stock when you finish a bottle.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2024 at 11:53 PM, Janet- said:

What happens to all the part empty bottles of spirits at the end of the cruise? Do they get used up in the bars, cabin steward perks, crew parties?

We've actually given our bottles away to crew a few times before. In Alaska we had a birthday party for our son the last night and invited the expedition team. As folks departed well after midnight we gave them all our remaining liquor. No idea how we managed to pack and get all our things off the ship the next morning. 

Forgot all talk of the website or source. Simply leave a note on your drinks cabinet detailing your poison of choice and the Seabourn Fairies deliver and maintain it! Had a stock refresh only today as we go into week 2🍾

1 hour ago, markandjie said:

We've actually given our bottles away to crew a few times before. In Alaska we had a birthday party for our son the last night and invited the expedition team. As folks departed well after midnight we gave them all our remaining liquor. No idea how we managed to pack and get all our things off the ship the next morning. 

We do the same The night before we leave we tell our waiter at the  restaurant.They manage to come and get the bottles .It is sad they they have to throw so many out.

On 3/23/2024 at 3:32 PM, Capri73 said:

It is sad they they have to throw so many out.

Sad?  Are there lots of sober children in some third-world country who need alcohol?

It may be a financial loss, but not sure it qualifies as a sad event.

And this comes from someone who was near tears when they spilled a Negroni. 😢

1 hour ago, skybluewaters said:

Sad?  Are there lots of sober children in some third-world country who need alcohol?

It may be a financial loss, but not sure it qualifies as a sad event.

And this comes from someone who was near tears when they spilled a Negroni. 😢

So I take it you were "near tears" of joy? Surely not tears of sadness. :classic_tongue: