Newbie Questions

ReneeFLL

9 minutes ago, Jimmycruiser said:

I am surprised that when you have a drinks package you can not bring your own which reduces their cost. All the luxury all inclusive lines allow you to bring as much as you want. I guess tracking who has what drink package would make it difficult to monitor and create confusion.

Thanks again for the help.

MSC is not a AI Luxury Line…

The policy is clear, so no bring in alcohol for all.

1 minute ago, Nikita4 said:

MSC is not a AI Luxury Line…

The policy is clear, so no bring in alcohol for all.

Thanks. I understand MSC is not a Luxury line and I am aware of the alcohol policy. Just spoiled cruising with Crystal, Silversea, and Seabourn. 

O

12 hours ago, Jimmycruiser said:

Thanks. I understand MSC is not a Luxury line and I am aware of the alcohol policy. Just spoiled cruising with Crystal, Silversea, and Seabourn. 

You might just want to stick with those lines if that is what it takes to make your cruise better for you.  With the exception of one restaurant not having champagne, I have been more than happy with the drink offerings on MSC. 

28 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

O

You might just want to stick with those lines if that is what it takes to make your cruise better for you.  With the exception of one restaurant not having champagne, I have been more than happy with the drink offerings on MSC. 

My comment was probably not appropriate to the discussion. We do not cruise the luxury lines exclusively nor do we expect the MSC YC experience to match. There is no question from yours and other YC reviews that it will provide an enjoyable experience at much better value. It also appears that the included drinks based on your previous answers will meet our needs.

Keep the informative reviews & comments coming.