No Pacific Coast Cruises?

Cruisedreamer1

1 hour ago, BellamyGirl said:

Thanks I will do that.   I did find it online on one of the Canadian travel agent websites.   So strange it isn't on the Celebrity website!  Looking forward to this trip!

3 minutes ago, rodndonna said:

I see it on a couple of Canadian sites also, but not all. It seems very odd..maybe it is mostly pre-booked as a charter? I can't really understand why it is only visible on limited sites.

The Sept 13th sailing is showing as closed out in their system but when I go into it, it still shows availability. They might be in the process of modifying the itinerary so keep checking back. 

IMG_0496.thumb.jpeg.cce15825c3b96939b55515fe1f613240.jpeg

• Thanks 1

One of our most enjoyable cruises was the Pacific Coastal itin on Infinity. The ship and the old  wooden pier where we docked in SF were not perfect , but we loved every port.  It was worth the long flight from East Coast.

We had nice Celebrity excursions ( day and night,) , wineries, wine tastings, dining, gardens,  beach areas, visit to Pebble Beach,  Catalina Island  ....just wonderful! 

Sadly, shortly after that cruise,  Ca experienced terrible fires in some of the places we enjoyed.  Hope they have recovered.  We'd do it again on a newer ship!

Previously we sailed on  Royal's Radiance of the  Sea  to Mex Riviera  out of San Diego, a great pre cruise port..Loved the zoo and  beautiful Coronado area.

Mex was fun but was getting a bit run down in a few ports, but most were excellent..Just before our cruise  there was a tourist death (caught in gang crossfire)in Acapulco.. We opted to go ahead with our day at a super double gated luxury  resort.  The armed guards who followed us there, those at the resort and soldiers on the beach were a bit scary but we did have a great day.

Sorry Mexico is off the schedule..but we would not  plan to go again! Safety and other issues..

For now the East Coast and Carib will be enough and maybe Cunard to Grt Britain.

Happy Sailings to All!

Edited by hcat

On 9/11/2023 at 6:50 PM, ROYALBOY said:

CELEBRITY SUMMIT
13 SEP 2024
6 NT COASTAL VANCOUVER TO LOS ANGELES A2 - AquaClass
13 SEP 2024

I am on that cruise as well, then on the Panama Canal cruise.  Full day in Victoria and then two days in SF.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, seaworthy1 said:

We booked this cruise while on board the Sumitt in Oct., as third leg of a b2b2b. Took three days for on board "future cruises" to get OK from "Miami".  Their computer system kept showing a PV...(Jones Act) violation.  It is not, Vancouver, Seward, Vancouver, LA.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pear30 said:

I had checked with my Cruise Planner as i wanted to add the Vancouver to LA on as a B2B with the Seaward to Vancouver and he said i couldn't as it was in violation of the Jones act.. Hmmmm i think i will ask again. 

The reason ours is not in violation is because we start in Vancouver and end up in LA, via Steward.   If you start in Seward and end in LA, that is a violation.  A ridiculous archaic law.

• Like 1