Mid-aft Mini-suites on Royal Class Ships

Cruisepurl

In my search for a cruise I've noticed that Mini-suites numbered R514 - R521 on Deck 12 on Royal Class ships are often the only mini-suites available.  I imagine there must be a reason why these particular cabins are not being booked.  Can anyone explain this?

3 minutes ago, peagreenid said:

These suites have the standard balconies and I think most people like having the larger balconies in suites that are forward and aft.   We love the Riviera Deck Suites and book them when we can.

We love taking a quick trip across the hall for a bottle of Water (still or mineral), A Cappuccino, A soda, A quick snack mid-day or late night coffee and cookies before bed.   And of course it is nice and convenient when we want to go for the complimentary drinks and Appetizers each evening before dinner.  

OP asked about some mini-suites - not suites. I think this information about suites could be confusing. Being close to the Concierge Lounge doesn't help much if you're in a mini-suite.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NavyVeteran said:

OP asked about some mini-suites - not suites. I think this information about suites could be confusing. Being close to the Concierge Lounge doesn't help much if you're in a mini-suite.

I'm sorry that I misread the post.  

• Like 2