Mighty Cruise Ship episodes

MagnoliaBlossom

Season one, episode one was Paul Gauguin which we sailed.  Calamity on that one was berries not on time.  That episode I can see being partly true due to such remote location.

Rest are part comedy drama.  Did see fabulous Klaus on Epic doing escalator.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, big al said:

I find Mighty Cruise Ships very boring & disappointing each time...how many times do we have to see the Captain docking the ship and saying how tricky it is? How many times do we have to see there are people or one couple that are late for boarding and you see the staff talking to each other discussing how long they are going to wait before they leave port? How many times does the ship have engine trouble & we see the engineers discussing what to do? Once I have seen this a few times, I don't need to see 15 minutes of the ship docking at the port..

Instead I wish this show would be a REVIEW of the ship- notice how they don't show all the dining venues, any bars & lounges, nor all the different public spaces?

That's what I would like to see..after 25 or 30 episodes of the same stories ( ship docking, problems with the engines, weather concerns, passengers missing, etc..), wouldn't you like to see THE SHIP, and not all the problems they experience? A friend of mine who has never cruised, watched 3 episodes and said he would now NEVER go on a cruise after watching all the ship's issues..can't blame him..I much prefer watching YouTube videos and see a review of all of the "Mighty Cruise Ship" instead of what they really should call the show - "Mighty Problems on Cruise Ships"...sorry, but this show disappoints me...

Amen.

This is exactly the problem I have with the show.  The business about how difficult the port is to negotiate or issues with the engineering or problems in taking on stores and/or fuel---that amounts to a busman's holiday for me.

Just as big al said, I want to see what the ship offers.  Its restaurants, bars, entertainment venues.  A look at some of its levels of staterooms.  In other words, what I might enjoy were I to sail on her.

The Good Mrs. Benson and I recently watched the episode about Norwegian Joy, because we sailed on her last year.  We saw few familiar places on board her because the chapterplay was so caught up with docking problems, engineering difficulties, supply issues, and pier runners.  we saw very little of the things which had made the ship so inviting to us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CDR Benson said:

Amen.

This is exactly the problem I have with the show.  The business about how difficult the port is to negotiate or issues with the engineering or problems in taking on stores and/or fuel---that amounts to a busman's holiday for me.

Just as big al said, I want to see what the ship offers.  Its restaurants, bars, entertainment venues.  A look at some of its levels of staterooms.  In other words, what I might enjoy were I to sail on her.

The Good Mrs. Benson and I recently watched the episode about Norwegian Joy, because we sailed on her last year.  We saw few familiar places on board her because the chapterplay was so caught up with docking problems, engineering difficulties, supply issues, and pier runners.  we saw very little of the things which had made the ship so inviting to us.

We were on the Joy in April for 12 nights..it was great, but you never would know that from seeing the show on the Joy...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1