Pricing for whole cruise thermal suite access?

kwokpot

Going on my 3rd Virgin cruise on the 16 nt SL TA Nov. '24. Does anyone know how much the whole cruise thermal suite passes are? I know Virgin has more shorter itineraries than other cruiselines but I'm curious what the pricing discount would be for a whole cruise. I'll have loot available so I would use that for the spa passa. Is this something i can buy pre-cruise? 

No.  Their whole idea is to not overcrowd the thermal suite.  Unless you are mega, there is no unlimited use, no unscheduled use, etc.  THey have a booking limit for each time slot, and if that is reached, they won't book anyone else in that period.  It isn't like some other lines where you book a day and can come and go.  You book a very specific 3 or 4 hour time slot.  THe 4 hour slots overlap dinner.  No freebies, length of cruise, or anything else.

Edited by cantgetin
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, 1025cruise said:

When I was on SL, they were looking to sell me a weekly pass. I expect it was for one slot per day. More money than I wanted to spend.

IMHO, the thermals on NCL are nicer.

I agree, NCL has the best thermal suites. Having said that I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed using the thermal suite on the VL. I thought I wouldn't like the unisex changing and showering facilities but I thought they were just fine. 

29 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

I agree, NCL has the best thermal suites. Having said that I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed using the thermal suite on the VL. I thought I wouldn't like the unisex changing and showering facilities but I thought they were just fine. 

I’ve seen a lot of people mention the changing space but I didn’t find it strange at all, much nicer to have single occupancy cubicles in general rather than look at naked people even of the same gender.