Celebrity All In

Not a username2

Reference Question 14 on this Celebrity FAQ.  The answer is you keep your booked version of AI if you win a MoveUpbid

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/CEL_Always_Inlcuded_FAQs.pdf

What's being discussed in this snippet is a true upgrade where you are changing your reservation rate which will always go to prevailing rates/perks.

1 hour ago, wrk2cruise said:

Reference Question 14 on this Celebrity FAQ.  The answer is you keep your booked version of AI if you win a MoveUpbid

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/CEL_Always_Inlcuded_FAQs.pdf

What's being discussed in this snippet is a true upgrade where you are changing your reservation rate which will always go to prevailing rates/perks.

Thanks for the clarification. 

5 hours ago, Not a username2 said:

Well that sucks, was going to bid an upgrade for my March cruise but I guess not. 

The result might be the same i.e. the new price won't include tips but will be reduced to reflect that. You then pre pay the tips and you are back to square one. We won't know until 4 October exactly how this will work.