Fresh Fish

FlaMariner

28 minutes ago, canadarocks said:

Agree. Overpriced and just a 25% Mariner discount. The Dover Sole is lovely but … One and done for us. 

+1  Rudy's is great and we love it, but a supplement for what many consider the signature fish dish in a seafood geared specialty restaurant is VERY disappointing.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kopykat said:

Question concerning the price of the new fish options in the MDR. If one wanted just one tail rather than 2 for $25, is that an option and would the price be lowered? Maybe someone on board now could find out

Ok please send me $25 (+18% grat) and I will check for you and return any funds that I am not charged 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

This is exciting news for me.  Our very first cruise to Alaska they loaded on the fresh halibut and salmon and had a barbecue on board.  Aw the good old days🤷‍♀️

I will  look forward to trying the Morimoto dishes, but I will eat my lobster with just butter and lemon! 

Speaking  of mussels, we have had some of the best in Bruges and France but the absolute best we’re in Newfoundland!  Cheap fresh and delicious!  

And we’ve enjoyed them in Italy 

image.thumb.jpeg.606af8c59567cde35a46cd7f9a902e42.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.886f306b1350260986dddc022c1eaee5.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.5a41e16246e03e2f4743e21b330191aa.jpeg

Edited by bennybear
  • Like 2