Falmouth Jamaica Beach HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!

Ketola511

I need help picking a beach excursion.  We would like lunch and not be an hour from the ship.  We also need umbrellas and a bathroom are a MUST non negotiable.  I am traveling with my parents in the 70's, my handicapped sister and my 8 year old daughter.  It is my sister's bucket list to see the beaches of Jamaica.  So which would you choose and why?  Which would you definitely not choose?

1. VIP Bamboo Beach Club

2. Exclusive Beach Break at Discovery Bay

3. Blue Waters Beach Escape with Lunch and Drinks

We have been to VIP Bamboo Beach Club and Blue Waters Beach Escape...Both come with lounge chairs and a bathrooms but the umbrellas will cost you 5 bucks if i remember right.  We started out going to the Bamboo Beach Club as it was advertised as lunch and drinks included...The drinks were a rum punch or draft beer and the food wasn't all that great and limited selection.  We heard about Blue Waters and gave it a shot...So much better, full bar and great food.  The biggest difference for us was Bamboo allowed people to walk up and down the beach constantly bugging us to buy this or that.   Blue Water had their own private security that kept the sellers off their property.   Blue Waters is our go to place and the snorkling is also great there.

Edited by Psycho and Barb
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 9/21/2023 at 12:45 PM, dappledumpling said:

We use resort for a day and booked rose hall hilton.  Lazy rive,r slides and swim up bar.

Lunch and drinks included.. its an allinclusive resort.  A little pricy but very nice.  There is a beah there as well..

How does this work? I have a cruise booked end of April and looking for a beach? if we have a larger party do you have to book multiple rooms for the day? I am assuming that is how you were able to access the beach.