Luggage tag on Princess

dipan0000

Do we need to print them at home and attach with luggage, or it will be done at boarding and they will take care of it ?

Instructions says - "Once you're OceanReady®, there's no need to print your boarding pass. Just show your digital version within the MedallionClass™ app at check-in. You do, however, need to print your luggage tags and attach them"

Thanks

2 minutes ago, dipan0000 said:

Do we need to print them at home and attach with luggage, or it will be done at boarding and they will take care of it ?

Instructions says - "Once you're OceanReady®, there's no need to print your boarding pass. Just show your digital version within the MedallionClass™ app at check-in. You do, however, need to print your luggage tags and attach them"

Thanks

I always print the luggage tags at home and put them on our luggage when at the hotel prior to heading over to the embarkation terminal. 

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, dipan0000 said:

Thanks

It will save you time to print them out and attach them.  

I would encourage you to print them and put them on yourself if possible. We also put them on at our hotel as we were leaving, borrowing a stapler from the front desk. My daughter and her new husband relied on the flimsy tags that the porters put on at the dock and one of them ended up coming off and her bag was delayed because she had to go searching for it with the unidentified bags placed out on embarkation evening by Guest Services. Luckily it was there, but it caused unneeded stress.

We have found the folded paper tags to be very sturdy and if stapled on well, very reliable in making sure our bags arrive without problems.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lx200gps said:

Yep. Made the correction in #post 10, an hour before you caught it. I use both styles. 

19 hours ago, doghog said:

I've used these luggage tag sleeves for years. No tape, no staples required. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01E4SQNLS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Also, you might try ebay as well for the sleeves and they frequently come to you postage-free. There is a difference in sizes so you should make sure whichever ones you purchase are the Princess size. These sleeves are much more secure than simply attaching the paper tag by itself and are of course reuseable. .  

54 minutes ago, Bwana Tom said:

These sleeves are much more secure than simply attaching the paper tag by itself and are of course reuseable. .  

We even use them to attach our itinerary and contact info inside our suitcases whenever checking luggage.

57 minutes ago, Bwana Tom said:

Also, you might try ebay as well for the sleeves and they frequently come to you postage-free. There is a difference in sizes so you should make sure whichever ones you purchase are the Princess size. These sleeves are much more secure than simply attaching the paper tag by itself and are of course reuseable. .  

No need as I already have the ones to fit Celebrity, RC and Princess. 

21 hours ago, dipan0000 said:

Thanks

i print them at home. I tell the porter to attach them to my luggage when i get to the ship because, like most folks, I don't travel with a stapler. One second and they are done (I do pre-fold them and have them handy to be stapled).

On 9/22/2023 at 12:02 PM, doghog said:

I've used these luggage tag sleeves for years. No tape, no staples required. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01E4SQNLS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

We use these sleeves as well. They are great. Suggest putting them on your cases AFTER any flights.