Voom internet package

Shanhan1

Hi there, does anyone know if on Royal Caribbean ships, I just purchase the one device package, if you can switch between your devices? For instance, if I set it up with my phone, do I have to use my phone the whole time or can I switch to my iPad?

thank you

2 hours ago, soremekun said:

Yes, you can switch between devices.  Just go to logout.com on the device you're finished with and connect to Wi-Fi and provide your credentials on the device you want to start using.

You don’t even need to logout on me device. Once you are logging on the second device it will warn you that number of connections is reached and if you want to switch. They will log other device off. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Shanhan1 said:

Hi there, does anyone know if on Royal Caribbean ships, I just purchase the one device package, if you can switch between your devices? For instance, if I set it up with my phone, do I have to use my phone the whole time or can I switch to my iPad?

thank you

We share one account between 5 devices. 2 personal phones. 2 Work phones. 1 iPad. Plus, sometimes a worklaptop. We're old and don't live on the internet. But, we like to/need to check our emails a few times a day.