Venture: St Johns Newfoundland to Bridgetown

Mahogany

I am considering this repositioning cruise next fall, 5 sea days, then 3 Caribbean ports. 

My question regards the remote (to my way of thinking) location of the airport. But since it is a port stop, and non-Canadian passengers may be debarking as well as embarking, I imagine we will all get there. 

I posted a week ago wondering if there were many solos on the expedition ships.; now I'm more serious, and though expedition sailing is no longer my thing, I am anxious to see this class of ship.

Still a year off, but anyone else considering this 10-day voyage?

Booked already. I called Seabourn about the flights and they advise they cannot inform me until Nov 7 ie 11 months after return flight but they did say they would most probably fly in to St Johns the day before to cover bad weather. The flights from the UK would either be via Halifax, Montreal  or Toronto.

Watch out for hurricanes possibly impacting this itinerary…this year there were multiple hurricanes that would have impacted this route. 

Mahogany, St John’s is very easy to fly to from Toronto. Just a 3 hour flight. Allow extra time before boarding in case of foggy conditions. 

On 9/25/2023 at 2:00 PM, Sunprince said:

Watch out for hurricanes possibly impacting this itinerary…this year there were multiple hurricanes that would have impacted this route. 

Mahogany, St John’s is very easy to fly to from Toronto. Just a 3 hour flight. Allow extra time before boarding in case of foggy conditions. 

I think the flight from Halifax to St johns is only 1h 45m but it is a small plane