Dining on the Edge

florence11

Hi,

We are on our 1st cruise to New Zealand March 2024 on the Edge, I would like to know what specialty restaurants they have on board and how much they charge. I have downloaded the app can you book through that before you board or do you have to wait?

Thanks

You can see the specialty restaurants in the app with the menu ( which doesn’t change) and price.  you can book through the app or going to the website.

You can also see the menus for the MDR for the current sailing, so they will be similar to what you will have on you cruise but not necessarily in the same order 

1 minute ago, florence11 said:

Hi,

We are on our 1st cruise to New Zealand March 2024 on the Edge, I would like to know what specialty restaurants they have on board and how much they charge. I have downloaded the app can you book through that before you board or do you have to wait?

You should book early on the app.  You will have a better choice of days and times.  One of the more popular ones, Eden, was sold out early.  The pricing should show up in Manage Your Cruise and add on an additional 20% for gratuities.  

1 minute ago, florence11 said:

Thanks

13 minutes ago, florence11 said:

Hi,

Thanks for the info also does anyone have any pictures of cocktail lists please

You can see the bar drink menus in the app. Go to Dining then Bars and Lounges and you will find the specialty drinks for the venues.  it is nowhere near a complete list of the drinks available, many everyday drinks aren't listed in the menus,  Drinks like bloody mary, margarita, gin & tonic, vodka & cranberry, dry martini, mudslide, cosmo are avaiable but not listed on the menus