MSC Transfer Airport to Embarkation Port

shmabbies

I purchased an MSC provided transfer from Marseille airport to MSC Seashore at Marseille port.  At time of purchase, I had to supply flight details & obtain approval of our flight times, which was granted (all done by e-mail).  The charge for the transfer purchase was made.  Since then I've received absolutely no information about how & where we meet up with the transfer, what I need to present etc.  It's too early for me to check in - maybe this will all become clear then - but I don't want to count on it, and I don't want to call about it.  Can anyone supply any details about MSC transfers from airport to port in Europe, particularly Marseille if possible?  Thanks!

My bad, that's what I meant, it's not 20 days quite yet.   I guess in my way of thinking, if I can't get my boarding pass, I can't get any other "pass" or document showing I'm entitled to the transfer.  I don't book ship transfers often, but one other cruise line sent stickers for us to wear, and the other at least gave us a paragraph of instructions.

I used MSC transfer in 2019, from Milan to Genoa.  There wasn't a separate document for the transfer.  The transfer information would be listed on your final doc/e-ticket after checking.  They should be waiting outside the customs or baggage claims with a MSC sign.

Back in 2019, MSC's transfers did NOT wait for delayed flights.  Our flight was scheduled for 12:30PM arrival, but was delayed by 30 minutes.  By the time we collected our bags, it was past 1:30PM.  There was no MSC transfer agents anywhere in the terminal.  I had to call the transfer company and ask where to meet them.  They started off by saying my flight was delayed and blah blah blah, but they had a van going to to Genoa and told me to meet them at an arrival exit.  Have to say it wasn't the smoothest transfer experience and I haven't used MSC transfers since.  Hopefully that has changed for the better.  For my upcoming November cruise I'm flying in a day early and taking the train from Milan to Genoa.