New Day Pass on St. Kitts.

TTEllis

The Sunset Reef St. Kitts looks 5-star to me. Sells Day Passes starting at $150(US). Day Rooms start at $400(US)for up to 4 people.ย 

No beach, looks like a 5-star Palm Court Gardens.ย 

Seeing how the Park Hyatt is so popular๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™„ Sunset Reef could be a nice alternative to all the crowds at the Park Hyatt.๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

Prices are over my head. Day Pass+Bar Tab=$300(US) easily.ย 

Back to the Marriott again.๐Ÿ˜Ž

It's the math, the property, the pools, the bars, and the REAL BEACH.

Every time.๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿค›

• 2 weeks later...

@TTEllisย you're such a Marriott fan, hoping you can give me some 1st hand info? DH is not a beach fan, but loves a good pool. I, on the other hand, love a good beach. At the Marriott are the two close enough that we could enjoy a day separately, but still together? Hope that makes sense....

2 minutes ago, canadarocks said:

@TTEllisย you're such a Marriott fan, hoping you can give me some 1st hand info? DH is not a beach fan, but loves a good pool. I, on the other hand, love a good beach. At the Marriott are the two close enough that we could enjoy a day separately, but still together? Hope that makes sense....

Absolutely GREAT POOL and GREAT BEACH. Both are beside one another the beach is huge you can go wherever you want DH can stay up by the pool running up your bar tab.ย 

Lots of room vast property, you two will never see each other๐Ÿ˜. Great pool bar. You will have a great time. As nice as the pool area is the beach is wonderful. You'll go back. Have fun and please post a review when you get back. Thanks Todd

It's not that far apart it's just the beach is very long and wide there's plenty of room for both of you to have your own space at the same time you're at the same resort. It's a really nice setup.

Plus it's only about 8 minutes from the ship. Great pool nice menu great food if you get hungry. Staff is awesome and always there to help.ย 

Once you step out of the elevator and see the property you'll see exactly what I'm talking about.

I really enjoy the pool and I tend to lay out at the pool at the same time time the beach is really nice and the water is wonderful. You can't lose either way you go.

I understand the day pass fee has gone up to about $50 a day.ย  That's very reasonable to have access and free reign around the resort for the day.ย 

One of the best all around vibes in the Eastern Caribbean, consistently.ย 

Go and enjoy your day your in for a very pleasant surprise. I've taken a couple of dozen or so cruisers from our CC groups over the last 15 years and we just loved the place and really enjoyed ourselves. Have a great time on your vacation.ย 

• Thanks 1

When you walk out on the beach you'll notice these huge boulders placed about 150 ft. offshore to break the surf behind the resort.ย 

It's the REAL DEAL Atlantic that south end of the island is very narrow you can take a taxi from Carambola to The Marriott in about 3 minutes not 5, 3 minutes. Carambola there is no surf no waves rocks๐Ÿ˜•, crummy beach๐Ÿ˜ข.ย 

A 3 minute taxi ride later we were on a real beach with real waves with real swells and CLEAN Beautiful water.

The water is the deal, I was here on this particular visit it was Thanksgiving 2013.ย 

The storm that nobody told anybody about came through and blew everything on the beach and by the pool out into the ocean including a pair of my nice hurachi's I went back to the ship bare foot we do that alot in West Virginia anyway so it wasn't out of the ordinary.๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I've never experienced a storm like that and by the looks on the staff's faces either had they. The sky was BLACK the wind I know what high wind is all about living in the mountains. These were 120mph gusts easily.ย 

When it was kinda over everybody was too afraid to go out and see what was left which wasn't much and it really never quit raining it just let up.

Major buzz kill but it was a very humbling experience.ย 

ย 

When you get to the beach walk to your left way past the breakers(north) along the beach about 250 yards turn to your right(east๐Ÿ˜‰) that's open ocean.

Unless we're on the ship out in the middle of God knows where, we don't get to see or experience open ocean or a real beach like that. Tons of nice beaches but not water like that. That ocean out there is the real daddy ding dong.๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿซฃ

The open ocean has a mind all to its own๐Ÿซฃ. You'll figure it out.๐Ÿ–๏ธ๐Ÿ๏ธ

Lots of these too๐ŸŒ‹.ย 

๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ