Member list

1 hour ago, OceanDreaming2 said:

Once upon a time, we could go to a member list and see if someone had recently posted, etc.  Is this still available?

@OceanDreaming2

That was a feature from the old vBulletin software Cruise Critic used before the change to Invision Community software in October 2018 and the change to new servers in May 2019. Back then there was I think a red or green dot on your avatar (aka Profile Photo) to show if you were logged into the boards or not. If a member did not want the other members to know they were logged on, there was a setting they could use to be anonymous. To my knowledge, the feature is no longer active.

It is possible to see the last post made by a user. Click / tap on their avatar (picture) then scroll down to Activity. The first entry will be the most recent post.

It is possible to find users using the search bubble on wide displays, i.e. it doesn't work on narrow mobile displays. Tap / click on the search bubble, tap on the grey word (often Everywhere, but could be something else like This thread), and pick Members from the drop down list, enter as much of the username as you can, press enter. If an appropriate username is displayed, tap / click on Find activity.

1695853326573.png.01c7c5aaff7c6ed508fff09131a13124.png