Weird notice when booking specialty dining

mina

So trying to book and pay for crown grill on December cruise.  All info in the medallion app including credit card.  We get the message.  ‘Not all information provided for this reservation!’ When I get to the payment page and it exits out.  Anyone else have this problem?  I go to the web version of the app and it will not let me access the cruise so I can book on there.  It says this booking number has been claimed and exits out.  Any other way to make specialty dining reservations without having to call Philippines?

Edited by mina

22 minutes ago, mina said:

So trying to book and pay for crown grill on December cruise.  All info in the medallion app including credit card.  We get the message.  ‘Not all information provided for this reservation!’ When I get to the payment page and it exits out.  Anyone else have this problem?  I go to the web version of the app and it will not let me access the cruise so I can book on there.  It says this booking number has been claimed and exits out.  Any other way to make specialty dining reservations without having to call Philippines?

I just tried also.  Website not working correctly either.  I’d just try again later or tmrw.  IDK what they’re doing.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, mina said:

You could try the phone line and pick option for ocean ready, tney should be able to do it.  I usually just wait a few hours or the next day, till they finish messing with the website.  

Thanks. It’s been three days so far, but a know it can take a week or more for them to fix glitches!  I am going to chat and just have them book the days I want.  Easier and less stressful 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/3/2023 at 6:40 PM, mina said:

Yes restart your device sign in again seems to help

1 hour ago, Caligirl33 said:

It is frustrating to me that i can’t use the $350 OBC I have towards specialty dining! I already have Princess Plus, so WTH else am i going to use it on? 

You can certainly use your OBC to pay for SD bookings.  However, you need to book on board for that payment option.  The only thing you can spend OBC on pre-cruise is Princess excursions.

51 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

You can certainly use your OBC to pay for SD bookings.  However, you need to book on board for that payment option.  The only thing you can spend OBC on pre-cruise is Princess excursions.

How about massages also?

On 11/1/2023 at 7:50 PM, Caligirl33 said:

It is frustrating to me that i can’t use the $350 OBC I have towards speciality dining! I already have Princess Plus, so WTH else am i going to use it on? 

you can spend it on: Specialty Dining onboard, Surf and Turf or Filets nightly in the dining room, photos, spa treatments, excursions, jewelry, items from the shops,  cameras, go pros, binoculars, flowers for your cabin, the difference in higher cost of beverages not in Plus packages… that OBC will be gone before you know it!

On 11/1/2023 at 7:50 PM, Caligirl33 said:

It is frustrating to me that i can’t use the $350 OBC I have towards speciality dining! I already have Princess Plus, so WTH else am i going to use it on? 

There is a reason it is called on board credit. LOL

10 minutes ago, memoak said:

There is a reason it is called on board credit. LOL

Aren’t you the funny one! Did you know you can use OBC to book excursions BEFORE you are on board??? 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Caligirl33

19 minutes ago, Shelly97060 said:

you can spend it on: Specialty Dining onboard, Surf and Turf or Filets nightly in the dining room, photos, spa treatments, excursions, jewelry, items from the shops,  cameras, go pros, binoculars, flowers for your cabin, the difference in higher cost of beverages not in Plus packages… that OBC will be gone before you know it!

Thank you for those suggestions! Appreciate it!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, memoak said:

That is also the ONLY thing you can use it for. 

And yet I am still not “on board” as you suggested. 

All I said was it is frustrating. And it IS frustrating that it can be used for Excursions, but not SD when SD is on board. 

Anyway enjoy your cruise and so will I. 

• Like 1