Bali Visa - for Aussies visiting by ship - Celebrity

Bpos

Anyone been on a Celebrity cruise via Bali in the past 12 months (or since a visa fee was introduced) - We are doing just that in November and there is panic on the boards by people trying to get their visa sorted.

Some claim that they have been told Celebrity WILL NOT obtain visas.

We sailed via Bali in March with Azamara and it was all taken care of by the ship - just a charge to our On Board Account for doing so.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me, thanks, particularly if you have been there recently with Celebrity.

10 hours ago, Bpos said:

Anyone been on a Celebrity cruise via Bali in the past 12 months (or since a visa fee was introduced) - We are doing just that in November and there is panic on the boards by people trying to get their visa sorted.

Some claim that they have been told Celebrity WILL NOT obtain visas.

We sailed via Bali in March with Azamara and it was all taken care of by the ship - just a charge to our On Board Account for doing so.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me, thanks, particularly if you have been there recently with Celebrity.

A visa can be done online which will ensure you have one and it would be cheaper than what the cruise line will charge.

I visited Bali last January on HAL and many on the Roll Call were having trouble getting HAL to acknowledge that the ship would do visas. They did arrange them. Most on the Roll Call got their visa on-line.

It was a little tricky negotiating the Indonesian website but doable.

I found the information I needed in this Roll Call.