Earliest flight out of Vancouver

Bleueyes44

Looking at available flights for my return home on May 3rd 2024.  What would be  the earliest  flights that are doable, without making 2 older ladies hair more gray.

We will probably have 1 large and 1 roll aboard each.

Edited by Bleueyes44

On 10/9/2023 at 5:40 PM, Bleueyes44 said:

No , I  only have TSA  precheck.   Guess I'll  have to find something later than noon.  Thanks

TSA Precheck is not not a thing in Canada.   

That said even without Global Entry, You should still be ok with noon.   

• 4 months later...

Princess will allow people to disembark when cleared by Canadian authorities,  and not before. Remember,  Princess needs to turn the ship around for the next cruise.

Are you fully mobile? You need to be able to move with a purpose.

17 hours ago, ACoupleAtSea said:

Hello -

American airlines just changed our flight from 1:45 to 11:45am.  Does

anyone know how early Princess allows passengers to disembark in Vancouver?

Princess would not accept that time if your flights are through them - the earliest flight slots in Vancouver tend to be 12:30pm, and on a busy day you can need that long if you wait for those slow-as-molasses cruise transfers!

If you are independent travelers though, and as Bruce says are mobile (at least enough to carry your own bags off with one hand free to hold escalator rail) I would not worry about a flight at 11:45am in the slightest. Personally I'd always recommend a flight next day, avoid all the hassle, hang out in one of the best cities on the planet - but if you must get home same day, that flight is low risk unless you need help with bags... Princess will prioritise pax booked on their own flights for all those slots, then high status folks, but given it seems like 75% of Princess AK cruisers are Platinum or Elite I would hesitate to assume any chance of leveraging Status alone to get an early slot if you cannot walk off...

3 hours ago, ACoupleAtSea said:

We are fully mobile and will use Princess EX Check.  We are very frustrated that American moved our flights to 11:45am.  This flight is the only NonStop to Dallas.  

Air Canada doesn't a flight?