MLB Playoffs

1 hour ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

Question for anyone who has cruised in the last week or so…have they been showing any playoff games on the ship?

ESPN(2) has been showing baseball playoffs, but it doesn't seem to be all games.  I must say I haven't paid full attention since our Red Sox s**ked this season.

I'm even seeing reruns of games in the morning.

1 hour ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

Question for anyone who has cruised in the last week or so…have they been showing any playoff games on the ship?

Guess you didn't think the Phillies would make it to playoffs when you booked the cruise, huh?  Phillies game is on TBS, which doesn't air on the TVs.  I suggest you ask when you board the ship.  On an August cruise out of Baltimore, they got the Ravens' game on TV because enough people wanted it.

I was on Oasis at the same exact time last year and the MLB had the NLCS on Fox and the ALCS on TBS.  The Oasis had the TBS/ALCS games showing but didn't have the Fox/NLCS available.  Needless to say, there were plenty of upset Philly fans at Playmakers.  This year, the TV stations have switched coverage on the ALCS and NLCS.   If last year is any indicator, they'll have the Phillies on since it'll be shown to TBS.

• Like 1