Spa Showers on Allure

SCATULO

Are there showers at the spa on the Allure?  A couple of friends and myself will be sailing (moms trip) on the Allure next month and we have an appointment for a massage on one of the days.  Wondering if there are showers we can use as it will be difficult for all of us to shower and get ready in the cabin in time for dinner.  Thanks!

1 hour ago, springaussie said:

Am I right in saying if sharing a 4-person ocean view cabin on Oasis or Quantum Class ship it is not possible to have a shower elsewhere for free. 

Voyager and Radiance ships have showers in the gym change rooms. 

I have heard of people sneaking into the spa locker rooms to shower on those ships, but as I understand, they are supposed to be only for spa guests and those with thermal suite passes.

Navigator, Voyager, and Freedom were "amped" and now have no longer have the same kind of locker rooms. I don't know if they have showers on those ships any longer that are openly available. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There are showers in the Allure spa changing rooms. To get to those you first go past the main reception, go down the stairs then past the spa reception. So unless there is no one is at the desk or they are very busy it is unlikely you can sneak in there without them seeing you (and asking for you sea pass to see if you have purchased access).