Priceline MIA when to book

vesw01

I hope that we can discuss Priceline, I am not sure if that is classified as a TA. I was just wondering when to look for a hotel in Mia for Sept. Also there used to be a link to a website on how to book on Priceline (what hotels are usually included in each star/area of town). Anyone know what that is?

Thank you

Victoria

I hope that we can discuss Priceline, I am not sure if that is classified as a TA. I was just wondering when to look for a hotel in Mia for Sept. Also there used to be a link to a website on how to book on Priceline (what hotels are usually included in each star/area of town). Anyone know what that is?

Thank you

Victoria

Victoria,

The website link is http://p070.ezboard.com/bpricelineandexpediabidding.

I usually use Priceline for hotels pre-post cruise in Miami and had never had to pay over about 60.00. This time though, I am looking for rooms for May and Priceline isn't working out as well as it used to ( $ 60.00 or less) but I am still trying.

Spoilt

Check out hotwire dot com. You pay about 10% more than priceline, but you don't have to bid - it will tell you the price and about the location, amenities, etc.

Using biddingfortravel dot com you can often figure out the exact property hotwire is giving you.

If you don't like the price now, keep trying until you get closer to the date.

Better bidding dot com is a great help for both priceline and hotwire. It will tell you how to bid for the hotel you want and can usually tell you what hotel is being described if you are using hotwire or easy click travel.

Yesterday I went after- and was able to get- a Hilton room (Resort cat) in Puerto Rico for $65 per night for Dec 2006 using Priceline (Same room from $215 per night on the Hilton sight; $120 it appeared on hotwire.)

Priceline releases by supply and demand. I bid and won on Priceline back in December for a Nov. 4, 2006 stay in downtown MIA. I had to up the bid a little more than I wanted to but I got the hotel I wanted: Intercontinental 4* @ $132. They have been quoting $249+ per night for this same time frame.

Good Luck.

Bon Voyage

Archived