Miami Hotels Near Bayside or Brickell w/ a Pool

MistyRo76

Hi all! Looking at a cruise for next October out of Port of Miami. Will likely be a mom/daughter trip with my 9-year old (unless hubby decides he's ready for another cruise by then!) It's been quite some time since I've cruised from Miami. We've usually stayed at the Intercontinental or Hampton Inn & Suites Brickell in the past. I'm starting to look at hotels and the Intercontinental is very expensive even on a Pricebreaker deal on Priceline. The Hampton is reasonable and I am considering it. But just wondering if there are any other options I should consider? Want something that has a pool for the kiddo as we'll be arriving early the morning before the cruise. And something that is walkable to dining/shopping especially for a single gal and with her kiddo! Bayside is always a fun time and being near the water would be great. I checked into the Holiday Inn POM and it looks like there is no pool. 

Any other recommendations would be great! 

4 hours ago, MistyRo76 said:

Hi all! Looking at a cruise for next October out of Port of Miami. Will likely be a mom/daughter trip with my 9-year old (unless hubby decides he's ready for another cruise by then!) It's been quite some time since I've cruised from Miami. We've usually stayed at the Intercontinental or Hampton Inn & Suites Brickell in the past. I'm starting to look at hotels and the Intercontinental is very expensive even on a Pricebreaker deal on Priceline. The Hampton is reasonable and I am considering it. But just wondering if there are any other options I should consider? Want something that has a pool for the kiddo as we'll be arriving early the morning before the cruise. And something that is walkable to dining/shopping especially for a single gal and with her kiddo! Bayside is always a fun time and being near the water would be great. I checked into the Holiday Inn POM and it looks like there is no pool. 

Any other recommendations would be great! 

I agree...The main stay hotels are very expensive for the night before a cruise. Next month we will be staying at the Novotel Hotel (very close to Hampton Inn Hotel). Close to bayside and Port and it has a pool. Got a great deal on Hotwire. I'll provide an update when we return

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lcpagejr said:

I agree...The main stay hotels are very expensive for the night before a cruise. Next month we will be staying at the Novotel Hotel (very close to Hampton Inn Hotel). Close to bayside and Port and it has a pool. Got a great deal on Hotwire. I'll provide an update when we return

Thanks! Look forward to hearing about it! 

Since there are so many hotels in the area that fit the bill, it would be easier to narrow down and offer suggestions if you tell us the price point you would like to stay at.  There are a lot of hotels with amazing pools in the area.

On 10/25/2023 at 2:46 PM, Host CJSKIDS said:

Since there are so many hotels in the area that fit the bill, it would be easier to narrow down and offer suggestions if you tell us the price point you would like to stay at.  There are a lot of hotels with amazing pools in the area.

I would like to stay in $200-250 range for the night (or lower). 

1 hour ago, MistyRo76 said:

I would like to stay in $200-250 range for the night (or lower). 

If you want to give me the date you are looking, I'll look around and let you know what I can find.  I lived on Brickell Ave for 8 years very close to the Hampton Inn and am back over there staying at hotels so I will know many of the hotels and can give some suggestions.

Many of the hotels I was thinking about would be over that price range probably. 

I love the Hampton Inn there but I do realize the pool is small.